Tik Tok is one of the most used social media platforms. During the Coronavirus pandemic, the number of active users of the application hugely increased.
With TikTok, the users can share photos, videos, and send messages to other users. Recently, the platform was listed among the most downloaded applications in Google Play Store.
TikTok is loved by its users as the sharing platform of short videos with the motto “Live in the moment, share your creativity.” The application has been downloaded by half a billion people in more than 150 countries in the world. The TikTok application, which is mostly used by young people, appeals to people of all ages.
TikTok is used by millions of people as a social network application that allows you to shoot short videos with hundreds of visual and sound effects. You can broadcast your talks, clips, or your talents with the videos you take on TikTok. TikTok can be downloaded via Apple App Store (for iOS devices) and Google Play Store (Android devices).
You can also record and edit these phenomenal videos in TikTok, and share them in other social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Offering editing tools to trim, cut, merge and copy video clips, TikTok is a platform that focuses on short and instant videos as a melting pot of applications such as YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and Vine. The videos in TikTok are limited to 15 seconds, but videos can be added together to create longer stories.
How To Use TikTok?
If you do not know how to use TikTok, or need suggestions, read these facts:
- Register to the app by tapping the profile icon after downloading the app.
- You can register to the application by phone number, mail or various social networks.
- Profile and hashtag search: You can search for profiles or various hashtags by touching the “Lens” icon at the bottom left. Posts of the profiles you follow will be dropped on your homepage.
- Messages and Notifications: You can view your notifications and messages when you touch the “Message” icon at the bottom right.
- Video Sharing: To start recording a video, or select an already recorded video in orter to share it, touch the “+” icon in the middle of the menu at the bottom. If you wish, you can add music to your video you want to share from the “Select sound” menu at the top. You can add videos from your gallery by touching the “Upload” screen at the bottom right.